| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Espinosa in October is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 63.1mm (2.5in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Espinosa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Espinosa, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Espinosa: