| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Espinosa in November is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 117.5mm (4.6in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Espinosa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Espinosa, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Espinosa: