| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Espinosa in January is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in January is very faintly moist. Some 140.6mm (5.5in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:46 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Espinosa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Espinosa, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Espinosa: