| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Espinosa in December is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in December is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in December is very slightly soggy. Around 176.3mm (6.9in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Espinosa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Espinosa, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Espinosa: